You're almost there! Increase your cart up to 500 LE and get 50 LE off your next McDonald’s order
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 12 Minutes
· 250 g butter
· 200 g brown sugar
· 200 g white sugar
· 2 eggs
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 360 g flour
· 80 g ground coconut
How to Make It
1. Mix the butter with white and brown sugar in a standard mixer with the whisk attachment, mix, and then add the eggs and baking soda until well combined.
2. Fix the kneader attachment and add the flour and mix.
3. Add the coconut while mixing continuously until well combined.
4. Shape the dough into small balls and place them on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake in the oven at 175°C for 12 minutes and serve.
- 250 g Fern Pure Butter Ghee - 700g
- 360 g Al Doha Fine Flour - 1kg
- 200 g Star Natural Brown Sugar - 1kg
- 200 g El Doha Sugar - 1kg
- 2 Metro White Eggs 10Pcs
Fern Pure Butter Ghee - 700g
Al Doha Fine Flour - 1kg
Star Natural Brown Sugar - 1kg
El Doha Sugar - 1kg
Metro White Eggs 10Pcs