You're almost there! Increase your cart up to 500 LE and get 50 LE off your next McDonald’s order
Roast Beef Steak
How to Make It
Mix garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper in a small bowl.
Rub the steak with this mixture to absorb it and put it in the refrigerator for several hours.
Heat the grill, then put the steak inside and press it down a little.
Flip it to brown on both sides, then serve it with french fries and salad.
- 1 kilo Beef Sirloin Steak - 1kg
- 5 crushed cloves Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
- 3 tablespoons Crystal Sunflower Oil - 800ml
- 2 teaspoons Isis Salt - 70g
- 1 teaspoon Isis Red Hot Pepper 30g
- half teaspoon Al Doha Black Pepper Powder - 70g