Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 15 min
· 2 butter buns
· 2 beef burger patties
· ¼ medium onion, sliced
· 1 Portobello mushroom, sliced
· 2 slices Emmental cheese
· 2 large slices beef bacon
· 1 teaspoon mayonnaise sauce
· 1 teaspoon hickory barbeque sauce
How to Make It
Cut the buns in half and add them on the grill until slightly toasted and charred.
Place the beef patties on the grill and add the onion and mushroom slices.
Flip the burgers on the other side and add cheese slices on top and then add the beef bacon and cook on both sides.
Add mayonnaise sauce on the buns and assemble the burger, starting with the mushrooms, burger, onion slices, barbeque sauce, and beef bacon.
Place the burgers on a serving plate alongside some potato wedges and serve.
- 2 Medium Beef Burger - 1kg
- 1 Cheesa French Emmental Cheese - 1kg
- 1 Mazola Mayonnaise with Corn Oil - 237ml
- 1 California Garden Mush Pieces&Stems-800g