Steak with Green Peppers
We will tell you the recipe for beef steak with green peppers, prepare ingredients from Metro.
How to Make It
Mix cornstarch, broth, soy sauce and garlic together, and let them sit on the side
Put a tablespoon of oil in a plate, add the slices of meat, and turn them on the sides until they are not fully cooked.
And make sure that the temperature of the fire is medium, and then add the pepper, onions and the broth mixture to the frying pan, and stir the ingredients well and keep them on the fire until they are cooked.
Serve the steak with white rice, French fries or sautéed vegetables.
- 2 cups chopped Fresh Romy Green Pepper - Packed
- 1/2 kilogram thinly sliced Beef Ribeye Steak - 1kg
- 1 medium-sized, sliced Tabi3Y Green Onion - 1 Piece
- 1 tablespoon Suree Dark Soy Sauce - 150ml
- 1/4 teaspoon minced Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
- 3 tablespoons Al Suhagy Corn Starch - 60g
- 1/5 cup Recipe Meat Broth Sub. Powder - 150g
- 1 tablespoon Sunny Cooking Oil - 2.4l
Fresh Romy Green Pepper - Packed
Beef Ribeye Steak - 1kg
Tabi3Y Green Onion - 1 Piece
Suree Dark Soy Sauce - 150ml
Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
Al Suhagy Corn Starch - 60g
Recipe Meat Broth Sub. Powder - 150g
Sunny Cooking Oil - 2.4l