Steak with Green Peppers
We will tell you the recipe for beef steak with green peppers, prepare ingredients from Metro.
How to Make It
Mix cornstarch, broth, soy sauce and garlic together, and let them sit on the side
Put a tablespoon of oil in a plate, add the slices of meat, and turn them on the sides until they are not fully cooked.
And make sure that the temperature of the fire is medium, and then add the pepper, onions and the broth mixture to the frying pan, and stir the ingredients well and keep them on the fire until they are cooked.
Serve the steak with white rice, French fries or sautéed vegetables.
- 2 cups chopped Fresh Romy Green Pepper - Packed
- 1/2 kilogram thinly sliced Beef Ribeye Steak - 1kg
- 1 medium-sized, sliced Tabi3Y Green Onion - 1 Piece
- 1 tablespoon Suree Dark Soy Sauce - 150ml
- 1/4 teaspoon minced Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
- 3 tablespoons Al Suhagy Corn Starch - 60g
- 1/5 cup Recipe Meat Broth Sub. Powder - 150g
- 1 tablespoon Sunny Cooking Oil - 2.4l