You're almost there! Increase your cart up to 500 LE and get 50 LE off your next McDonald’s order
Spinach Potato Casserole
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Number of serving 4 people
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Toss potatoes with oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; arrange in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F
Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, heavy cream and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir in cheese, basil, parsley and garlic. In large bowl, toss potatoes, spinach and fennel with egg mixture until well combined. Transfer to 2-quart. baking dish; cover with foil.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Uncover; bake another 5 minutes. Garnish with additional basil and parsley, if desired.
- 1/2 kilos, cut into chunks Tabi3Y Potatoes - 1kg
- 2 teaspoons Wadi Food Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 250ml
- 4 Organic White Eggs - 10 Pc
- 1/4 cup Juhayna Cooking Cream - 500ml
- 2 cups Cheesa Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 350g
- 1/4 chopped Fresh Basil - 100g
- 1/4 chopped Tabi3Y Fresh Parsley - 100g
- 3 cloves chopped Metro Garlic Paste 230 Gr
- 3 sliced Tabi3Y Spinach500G