Spinach Potato Casserole
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Number of serving 4 people
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Toss potatoes with oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; arrange in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F
Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, heavy cream and 1/2 teaspoon salt; stir in cheese, basil, parsley and garlic. In large bowl, toss potatoes, spinach and fennel with egg mixture until well combined. Transfer to 2-quart. baking dish; cover with foil.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Uncover; bake another 5 minutes. Garnish with additional basil and parsley, if desired.
- 1/2 kilos, cut into chunks Tabi3Y Potatoes - 1kg
- 2 teaspoons Wadi Food Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 250ml
- 4 Organic White Eggs - 10 Pc
- 1/4 cup Juhayna Cooking Cream - 500ml
- 2 cups Cheesa Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 350g
- 1/4 chopped Fresh Basil - 100g
- 1/4 chopped Tabi3Y Fresh Parsley - 100g
- 3 cloves chopped Metro Garlic Paste 230 Gr
- 3 sliced Tabi3Y Spinach500G