You're almost there! Increase your cart up to 500 LE and get 50 LE off your next McDonald’s order
Lebanese tabbouleh is a healthy salad, for breakfast. Know the ingredients you can order from Metro Market now
How to Make It
Soak the bulgur in hot water for two hours, until it drains well.
And then mix the parsley, mint, onion and tomato with the addition of bulgur
Mix lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper in a small cup
At the end, add lemon juice and oil to the tabbouleh in a serving dish.
- 1/2 cup Al Doha Bulgur - 500g
- 1/2 cup chopped Prepacked Parsley - 100g
- 1/4 cup chopped Tabi3Y Fresh Mint - 100g
- 1/2 cup chopped Red Dry Onions - 1kg
- 1 large, chopped Oriental Tomatoes - 1kg
- 1/2 cup Yamama Lemon Juice - 1l
- 5 cups Metro Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250 Ml
- to taste Isis Salt - 70g
- to taste Metro Black Pepper Shaker - 75g