Cooking time: 1 ½ hours
· Beef roast, tied
· Garlic cloves
· 2 tablespoons salt
· 2 tablespoons pepper
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 2 tablespoons oil
· 1 cup beef stock
· ½ cup grape juice
· 1 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1 teaspoon onion powder
· ½ teaspoon orange zest
· Baby eggplants
· Baby potatoes
How to Make It
1. In a large bowl, add beef stock, grape juice, orange zest, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and mix.
2. Make small cuts all over the beef and stuff garlic cloves in them and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, heat some oil and butter and sear the beef on all sides and add in a couple of rosemary sprigs.
4. Transfer the beef to a baking pan, add some eggplants, potatoes, and carrots, and then pour the marinade on the beef.
5. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 180°C for one and a half hours and serve.
- - Carrots - 1kg
- cloves Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
- - Rosemary - 100g
- 1 cup Knorr Beef Stock Cubes - 8 Pc
- 1\2 cup Lamar Red Grape Juice - 1l
- 1 teaspoon Metro Garlic Powder Shaker - 75g
- 1 teaspoon Metro Onion Powder Shaker - 75g
- - Tabi3Y Baby Potatoes 500G
- - Bio Land Organic Aros Eggplant - 500g
Carrots - 1kg
Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
Rosemary - 100g
Knorr Beef Stock Cubes - 8 Pc
Lamar Red Grape Juice - 1l
Metro Garlic Powder Shaker - 75g
Metro Onion Powder Shaker - 75g
Tabi3Y Baby Potatoes 500G